Following links control the content below
- Areas of Expertise
- Professional Activities
- RSIS Publications
- External Publications
- RSIS Modules Taught
Dr. Su-Hyun Lee is an Assistant Professor at the S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. She received her PhD in Political Science from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. Her research interests lie in the fields of international and comparative political economy with particular focus on the domestic politics of foreign economic policy making. Her dissertation examined the effects of partisan and electoral incentives of representative policymakers on the allocation of protectionist rents across domestic constituencies in the United States, including a cross-national study on the structure of trade protection in 52 countries. Her current research projects include comparative studies examining how global economic integration and institutions interactively affect trade politics and policy outcomes, (re)distributive politics, and political parties/party systems across countries.
Areas of Expertise
- International and Comparative Political Economy
- International Trade and U.S. Trade Politics
- (Re)Distributive Politics
- Political Institutions, Parties and Party Systems
- Research Methods
- Developing Countries, and Korean Politics
Research Associate, Constituency-Level Elections Archive Project, Center for Political Studies, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. 2013
Reviewer for American Journal of Political Science
RSIS-WTO Parliamentarian Workshop - US-China Trade War: Emerging Dilemmas
11 June, 2019
G20 in Buenos Aires: End of US-China Trade War?
05 December, 2018
CO18116 | Trump’s Protectionism: What Future for US Trade Policy?
10 July, 2018
CO17217 | Trump’s Asia Trip: Inconsistent US Foreign Policy?
16 November, 2017
CO16235 | G20 Summit: What Now After the Hangzhou Consensus?
23 September, 2016
CO15222 | The TPP and WTO: A Win-win or Zero-sum Situation?
21 October, 2015
- “IMF = I’M Fired! IMF Program Participation, Political Systems, and Workers’ Rights” (with Woo Byungwon) in Political Studies, 2020
- Lee, Su-Hyun. 2016. “Party Competition and the Inter-Industry Structure of US Trade Protection.” Political Science Research and Methods: 1–21. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/psrm.2016.47
RSIS Modules Taught
Last updated on 02/01/2020