RSIS is a leading research-intensive teaching institution in strategic and international affairs and a policy-oriented think tank in the Asia Pacific region.
Download the application form HERE.
Submit your applications via post or email:
Head of Administration, S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies, Nanyang Technological University, Block S4, Level B4, 50 Nanyang Avenue, Singapore 639798, Fax: +65 6794 0617 Email: [email protected]
Screening of applicants will begin immediately and application will close as soon as the positions are filled.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The successful candidate should have suitable academic or relevant work experience in fields related to cybersecurity, and to one or more of the Centre’s areas of research.
The Centre’s areas of research include cybersecurity policy and law, cybercrime, cyber governance, cyber norms, cyber psychology, cybersecurity policy for smart cities, and the role of cyber in information and influence operations. The successful candidate is expected to contribute actively to the research agenda and activities of the Centre and School.
Strong analytical, communication (writing and verbal) and interpersonal skills are required.
All applicants should submit a full CV, two (2) published articles or writing samples, three (3) reference letters, a cover letter specifying how your qualifications match the job description and a completed Application for Employment Form to the Head of Administration.
The successful candidate will assist the Senior Finance Manager to administer the School’s procurement to ensure compliance with policies and regulations and, perform other activities within the Finance and Administration Departments.
- Liaise with requesting departments on procurement requirements
- Process tender/quotation documents, perform evaluation and issue purchase orders
- Process payments, billings and maintain fixed asset records
- Perform other finance and administration duties
- Diploma/Degree in Business Administration or its equivalent with at least 3 years’ relevant work experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in GEBIZ, MS Office and SAP preferred
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV, stating current and expected salaries, together with our Application for Employment form to the Head of Administration.
- Provide chauffeuring service to staff and visitors
- Maintain the vehicles in good condition
- Assist in events management inclusive of delivering and collecting items from events venues
- Assist in reception work
- Possess Class 3/3A driving licence
- At least 5 years’ driving experience with clean driving track records
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience as Company/Personal Driver is preferred
Last updated on 27/06/2017