- “The US-China Security Dilemma: The Need for Constant Mitigation” by Tiong Wei Jie and Dr Li Mingjiang
- “The 10th Malaysia-Singapore Leaders’ Retreat: Principles for Enhancing Bilateral Relations” by Dr David Han
- “China’s Arms Exports Conundrum Revisited” by Lukas Fiala
“My studies in RSIS offered me the opportunity and space to explore my academic interests as well as hone my personal development. Apart from gaining knowledge and new perspectives academically, the wide array of workshops on offer at RSIS allowed me to gain skills that proved very useful for my career development.” – Claribel Low, Gold Medal Award recipient, Rajabali Jumabhoy Foundation
- *NEW “Anies Baswedan and the 2024 Presidential Election: Preserving the Right, Capturing the Middle” by Irman Gurmilang Lanti and Adhi Priamarizki
- *NEW “Indonesia’s 2024 General Elections: Competing Defence Visions and Military Priorities” by Iis Gindarsah and Adhi Priamarizki
- “Opportunities and Challenges for Ganjar Pranowo in the 2024 Indonesian Election” by James Guild
A global think tank and graduate school offering Master’s programmes in Strategic Studies, International Relations, International Political Economy, and Asian Studies.
The RSIS Master’s Programmes in Asian Studies, International Political Economy, International Relations and Strategic Studies provide a comprehensive selection of courses with different focus areas to appeal to the diverse needs of our students.
RSIS is a global think tank and professional graduate school of international affairs at the Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
An autonomous school, RSIS’ mission is to be a leading research and graduate teaching institution in strategic and international affairs in the Asia Pacific.
With the core functions of research, graduate education, and networking, it produces research on Asia Pacific Security, Multilateralism and Regionalism, Conflict Studies, Non-traditional Security, Cybersecurity, Maritime Security and Terrorism Studies.