How to Apply
- Complete the application form that is available HERE
- Attach ALL the following documents to your online application:
- One recent passport-size photo
- Copy Passport or NRIC
- IELTS / TOEFL test score: applicants who have completed their Bachelor’s degree for which English is not the language of instruction are required to demonstrate English proficiency with TOEFL/IELTS scores. Test dates must be within 2 years from the date of application. A TOEFL Test Score of minimum 600 (paper-based), 250 (computer-based) or 100 (internet-based) or a IELTS score of minimum 7.0. are required
- Official Masters and Bachelor degree transcripts (if the transcripts are not in English, please also attach scanned certified English translations)
- Official Masters and Bachelor degree certificates (if the certificates are not in English, please also attach scanned certified English translations)
- Research proposal: please attach it under the ‘Proposed Research Topic’ field
- Two academic references
- Statement of purpose (600 words): please attach it under the ‘Proposed Research Topic’ field
- Essay – discuss an issue of national/international importance and its relevance to you (600 words): please attach it under the ‘Proposed Research Topic’ field
- Writing sample
- Please attach it under the ‘Research Experience/Papers Published’ field, and do note that this should be a piece of analytical writing of which you are the sole author.
- All applicants must pay a non-refundable application fee of S$54. Payment can be made via credit (visa or master), once you have submitted the online application.
After you Apply
You can click HERE to check the status of your application.
Last updated on 15/03/2023