MSc (Asian Studies), MSc (International Political Economy), MSc (International Relations) and MSc (Strategic Studies)
The following fees will apply for the academic year 2022-2023. Further information is available here: https://www3.ntu.edu.sg/oad2/GA_CW/AY2022-2023CourseworkFees_MOE.pdf
|Singapore Citizens/PRs (with subsidy)||S$ 9,950|
|International Students (with subsidy)||S$ 14,970|
|Full Fees||S$ 31,990|
Eligibility Guidelines for Tuition Fee Subsidy
- All applicants will be considered for the tuition fee subsidy subject to eligibility and subsidy availability.
- Students who previously enjoyed a Ministry of Education (MOE) subsidy in a graduate programme in Singapore will not be eligible for a tuition fee subsidy for a graduate programme at the same or lower level. Instead, such students will be liable to pay Full Fees for the graduate programme that they now wish to undertake.
- The tuition fee subsidy is only available for the minimum candidature period for eligible students, namely three trimesters /one academic year for full-time students and six trimesters / two academic years for part-time students. Any Leave of Absence (LOA) would be counted by the university as part of your minimum candidature period.
The following fees will apply for academic year 2022-2023 at Warwick University and at RSIS. Please note that all fees are subject to change.
NTU-Warwick Double Masters Programme
|Year 1 – Warwick – UK/EU Students||£ 14,532|
|Year 1 – Warwick – Non-EU Students||£ 24,812|
|Year 2 – RSIS||S$ 34,000|
**Applicants under the NTU-Warwick Double Masters Programme are not eligible for the Singapore Ministry of Education (MOE) subsidy.
Notes on payment of fees (applicable for MSc Programmes only):
- Every year, fees are reviewed and subject to revision. As and when fees are revised, the new fees will be applicable to all existing and new students.
- Fees for each academic year must be paid in advance and within the stipulated periods.
- Tuition fees are to be paid only upon receipt of the bill from the Office of Finance. The bill will be sent to successful candidates AFTER they have registered formally with the University. The fees must be settled within the deadline as stipulated in the bill.
- Persons who fail to pay fees within the stipulated periods will have their names struck off the register of higher degree students. A person whose name has been thus struck off but who is otherwise eligible to continue his candidature will be reinstated only after he has settled all outstanding fees and paid a re-registration fee of S$52.50.
- A student who withdraws or leaves the University two or more weeks after the commencement of his candidature or the commencement of the semester/trimester is liable to pay the fees due for the semester/trimester.
- The University’s Board of Trustees reserves the right to alter fees at any time without notice.
Fee payable upon Acceptance of Offer of Admission
#Non-refundable and payable upon acceptance of offer of admission. This amount is included as part of the tuition fee.
You may pay via internet using your VISA/Master Card at:
Please note that you MUST key in your MATRICULATION NUMBER when making the payment.
The E-Payment Acknowledgement for the Enrolment Fee must be submitted directly to [email protected], using the email title: “Enrolment Fee Receipt <candidate application number>.
Miscellaneous Fees (per academic year, AY22-23)
|Master’s Degree by Coursework||Full-time||Part-time|
|Health Service Fee (HSF)||$ 145.80||NA|
|Student Service Fee (SSF)||$ 386.40||$ 251.00|
|Total||$ 532.20||$ 251.00|
- The miscellaneous fees will be incorporated into student’s bill together with the tuition fee. No payment need to be made before matriculation.
- The above miscellaneous fees paid are not refundable. Candidates who withdraw from the programme after having registered but before the commencement fo the term will still be liable for the above fees.
- The Tuition Fee and miscellaneous fees are to be paid only upon receipt of the E-bill from NSS-Finance. The bill will be sent to candidates after they have registered formally with the University.
- Candidates who withdraw from the programme within the first 2 weeks of the first semester shall not be liable for the Tuition Fee, Examination Fee, Amenities Fee and Copyright Fee. Candidates who withdraw from the programme after th esecond week shall be liable for payment of Tuition Fee, Examination Fee, Amenities Fee and Copyright Fee due for the entire term.
- All fees listed above are in Singapore dollars (S$) and are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST), except for copyright fee which does not have GST.
Last updated on 29/08/2022