Following links control the content below
Global Changing of the Guard: Which Drum Beat to Follow?
14 November, 2019
BRI as a Regional Enterprise: Headwinds in the Way?
17 April, 2019
‘Mutation’ in the Global Economy?
06 December, 2018
CO18169 | Overdose of Quantitative Easing: Economic Weather Changing?
16 October, 2018
Currency Crisis: The Next One in ASEAN?
16 October, 2018
CO18135 | Indo-Pacific: The Next Growth Engine?
10 August, 2018
CO18114 | The US-Launched Trade War: Its Wide-Ranging Impact
05 July, 2018
CO18081 | Shared Economy Business: Fixing Its “Genetic Disorder”
14 May, 2018
CO18040 | The Global System: New Developmental Model Needed?
09 March, 2018
CO18022 | Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) - Superbug: Time for ASEAN Collective Action
12 February, 2018
CO17195 | A Japan with Fewer Japanese: Enter the Machines
17 October, 2017
CO17137 | World Agricultural Forum 2017 - Food Security and The “Terrorist Within Us”
20 July, 2017
CO17021 | Science, Technology and Human Security - 3D Printing: How It Could Disrupt Asia’s Manufacturing Economies
26 January, 2017
CO17017 | Science, Technology and Human Security - Cooling Future Urban Habitats: Technology Based on Human Body?
18 January, 2017
CO17016 | Science, Technology and Human Security - Fighting Food Wastage: New Ideas From The Past
18 January, 2017
CO17014 | Science, Technology and Human Security - Getting Singapore Smart City-ready: MRT Disruptions as a Spur?
17 January, 2017
CO16288 | The Rise of Trump and Its Global Implications - Turning Trouble Around: Re-imagining US Role as Global Player
25 November, 2016
CO16227 | Southeast Asia’s Haze Plight: Is Insurance a Suitable Preventive Mechanism?
13 September, 2016
How emerging global trends may affect labour migration in ASEAN
28 August, 2017
- “‘Chinese Dream,’ Global Ambition: Beijing’s Belt and Road Initiative” (with Vincent Mack Zhi Wei) in Global Asia, Vol. 13, No. 3, 2018. pp. 62-71
- “Can the “Great Wall” Hold Back a Technological “TSUNAMI”?” (with Tamara Nair) in All China Review, April-May 2017, -, 2017. pp. 43-46
- “Rising from the Ashes: How Australia Should Combat Climate Change” (with Tan Ming Hui), AsiaGlobal Online, 5 March 2020
- “Is the Internet of Things Killing Your Brain Cells?” (with Tsjeng Zhizhao Henrick), AsiaGlobal Online, 10 October 2019
- “Indo-Pacific: The next growth engine?” (with Tan Ming Hui), The Straits Times, 24 August 2018
- “The Four Challenges of the Belt and Road.” (with Vincent Mack Zhi Wei), China-US Focus, 25 June 2018
- “The U.S.-Launched Trade War Affects Us All” (with Vincent Mack Zhi Wei), AsiaGlobal Online, 26 April 2018
- “Rebuilding trust in the global economic system” (with Tan Ming Hui), East Asia Forum, 21 March 2018
- “Can the world’s megacities survive the digital age?” (with Vincent Mack Zhi Wei), The Conversation, 19 September 2017. Republished in World Economic Forum, Business Insider, Smithsonian Magazine, etc.
- “Can we save low-lying island nations from rising seas?” (with Vincent Mack Zhi Wei), The Conversation, 21 July 2017. Republished in Huffington Post, Phys.org, TheWire.In, etc.
- “3-D Printing’s Tipping Point”, Reconnecting Asia, CSIS, 22 February 2017
- Christopher H. Lim and Tamara Nair."How 3D printing could disrupt Asia's manufacturing economies". The Conversation.
Last updated on 04/02/2020