Following links control the content below
Areas of Expertise
- Nuclear Governance and Architecture
- Nuclear Energy Developments and Reactor Technology
- Nuclear Security and Non-Proliferation
- Nuclear Emergency Response and Crisis Communications
New Developments in NPP - Micro-reactors in the Field of Military Application
26 August, 2022
New Developments in NPP - Floating Nuclear Power Plants: Option for Coastal Regions?
15 June, 2022
New Developments in NPP - Nuclear Power Plants: Safe During War?
08 April, 2022
Nuclear Energy: Political Will Most Crucial
25 March, 2022
Invasion of Ukraine - EU Energy Crisis: To Sanction Or Not?
14 March, 2022
CO16081 | Nuclear Terrorism: Public Education as Effective Counter
12 April, 2016
CO12007 | Malaysia-Singapore Energy Cooperation: Prospects and Challenges
10 January, 2012
CO11042 | Japan Earthquake and Tsunami: End for the Nuclear Industry?
16 March, 2011
CO10166 | Nuclear Energy in Southeast Asia: Competition or Cooperation?
07 December, 2010
CO10040 | US Nuclear Summit: Nuclear Warheads Vs Nuclear Energy
13 April, 2010
CO10017 | UAE Nuclear Agreement: A Model for Southeast Asia?
12 February, 2010
CO09038 | Nuclear Energy: Addressing the Not-in-my-Backyard Syndrome
14 April, 2009
CO09024 | Underground Nuclear Power Plant: Why Not?
04 March, 2009
CO08118 | The Dynamics of Global Oil Prices
13 November, 2008
CO08073 | Indonesia: From Energy Security to Social Security
30 June, 2008
CO07132 | Prospects for an ASEAN Nuclear Cooperation: A Common Nuclear Facility ?
06 December, 2007
CO07111 | Is Nuclear Energy a Viable Option for All?
23 October, 2007
CO06053 | The Obstacles to Military Transformation
15 June, 2006
CO05088 | How modern ammunitions can save lives
05 December, 2005
CO05050 | AFTER LONDON: The role of the Micro Air Vehicle (MAV) in counter-terrorism
02 August, 2005
CO05023 | Singapore’s Next Fighter Project: Why the Eurofighter Typhoon is out of the race
09 May, 2005
IP22055 | AUKUS and the Non-proliferation Debate
13 October, 2022
- “Critical Energy Infrastructure Protection: The Case of the Trans-ASEAN Energy Network” in IAGS Journal of Energy Security, 2009
- “National Security Architecture Singapore” in Safety and Security International Journal, Vol. 1, 2009
- “Governing Singapore’s Security Sector: Problems, Prospects and Paradox” (with Tan See Seng) in Contemporary Southeast Asia, Vol. 30, No. 2, 2008
Edited Books / Special Issues
- Technology Developments in Energy Security. Singapore: Council for Security Cooperation in the Asia Pacific, 2009
- Energy and Security Cooperation in Asia: Challenges and Prospects (with Christopher Len), Eds. Singapore: Institute for Security & Development Policy, 2009
Last updated on 07/06/2022