Following links control the content below
Nazia Hussain is a Senior Analyst with the Centre for Multilateralism Studies (CMS) at the S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies (RSIS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore. Prior to joining RSIS, she interned at the Centre for Humanitarian Dialogue (HD), Singapore. She holds a BA in International Politics and History from Jacobs University, Germany; and a MSc in Asian Studies from RSIS. Her research interests include Indian Ocean Security; Sino-Indian Relations; ASEAN and regional security; Insurgency in Northeast India and its trans-national linkages.
Areas of Expertise
- Indian Ocean Security
- Sino-Indian Relations
- ASEAN and regional security
- Insurgency in Northeast India and its trans-national linkage
Sino-Indian Himalayan Misadventures: What Now for Regional Geopolitics?
18 September, 2020
Global Health Security: COVID-19 and Its Impacts - BRI and Indo-Pacific: Geopolitics of Multilateralism?
13 August, 2020
Global Health Security: COVID-19 and Its Impacts - BRICS in Time of Pandemic: Leadership from Emerging Economies?
22 May, 2020
Global Health Security: COVID-19 and Its Impact - Impetus for SAARC Revival?
24 April, 2020
Next ASEAN Summit: How Will Vietnam Lead?
11 November, 2019
The Idea of Indo-Pacific: ASEAN Steps In
17 July, 2019
Indo-Pacific Concept: Juggling for Clarity
27 December, 2018
BIMSTEC: Re-modelling for a Bigger Role?
12 November, 2018
CO18033 | Quad 2.0: Facing China’s Belt and Road?
28 February, 2018
CO17035 | The Rise of Trump and Its Global Implications - Japan and India: Deepening Ties in Age of Uncertainty
23 February, 2017
CO16272 | India’s Northeast: A Rugged Link to ASEAN
02 November, 2016
CO16135 | India’s Andaman and Nicobar Islands: Growing Regional Significance
02 June, 2016
Multilateral Matters -- October 2020
02 November, 2020
Multilateral Matters -- August 2020
12 August, 2020
Multilateral Matters -- April 2020
21 April, 2020
Multilateral Matters -- January 2020
30 January, 2020
Multilateral Matters -- November 2019
05 November, 2019
Multilateral Matters - July 2019
31 July, 2019
Bulletins and Newsletters
- “Japan-India: An Indigenous Indo-Pacific Axis” (with Tan Ming Hui), The Diplomat, 18 March 2020
- “Japan and India achieve alignment without alliance” (with Tan Ming Hui), Policy Forum, 7 February 2019
- “The Indo-Pacific: Clarity, Inclusivity and ASEAN Centrality” (with Tan Ming Hui), Asia Dialogue, 21 August 2018
- “Moving Beyond Doklam in India-China Relations”, South Asian Voices, 19 April 2018
- “Quad 2.0: Sense and Sensibilities” (with Tan Ming Hui), The Diplomat, 23 February 2018
- “Japan and India: Concerted Efforts at Regional Diplomacy” (with Tan Ming Hui), The Diplomat, 1 April 2017
- “Deepening Japan-India ties in an uncertain age” (with Tan Ming Hui), The Japan Times, 24 February 2017
Last updated on 29/07/2019