Following links control the content below
Areas of Expertise
- The Development of Navies in the International Context, with Special Interests in the Asia-Pacific Region.
- Publication of Testimony to House of Commons Defence Committee, ‘Ticking the Mission Boxes: Force Structure and the Royal Navy, May 2021
- Maritime Strategy: Current Issues and Future Development, National Defence College, Stockholm, May 2021.
- Piracy and Maritime Security: Global Perspectives, Atlantic Centre, Azores, May 2021.
The Brits Are Coming: Can They Sustain It?
04 May, 2021
The Growing Strategic Significance of Islands
04 November, 2019
Brexit & Southeast Asia: Return of British Naval Presence?
07 February, 2019
CO16276 | Home or Away? South Korea’s New Naval Base
08 November, 2016
Broader Horizons (November 2016)
30 November, 2016
Bulletins and Newsletters
- “‘The U.S. Navy, China and Indo-Pacific: A Reset After Trump?” in Naval Review, Spring 20201, 2021
- Geoffrey Till and Henrick Z. Tsjeng, Growing Maritime Power: Issues and Challenges for Malaysia. MIMA Occasional Paper. Kuala Lumpur: MIMA, 2015.
Chapters in Edited Books
Last updated on 06/10/2021