Following links control the content below
Antara Chakraborthy is a Senior Analyst for the Social Resilience Program in CENS. She previously graduated from S Rajaratnam School of International Studies (NTU) with a MSc in International Relations. With a demonstrated working experience as a journalist covering Indian politics, her shift into academia is marked by her interest to delve deeper into the nuances of citizenship and multiculturalism in plural societies. Antara loves cats, tea and a big fantasy novel.
Areas of Expertise
- Ethnic and Diasporic studies
- Citizenship, multiculturalism and its impact on south Asian society
- Indian Foreign Policy
Hindutva’s Rise and Social Cohesion
08 February, 2022
Commemorative / Event Reports
- “The Singapore leg of #gotagohome: diaspora sentiments” (with Yasmine Wong), new mandala, 26 August 2022
- “A tale of two countries: interpreting The Kashmir Files” (with Pravin Prakash), The Interpreter , 27 May 2022
- “Extremism in India Fuels Extremism in Bangladesh and Vice-Versa”, International Policy Digest, 12 December 2021
- “Uttar Pradesh 2022: A Blueprint for the Yogi’s Hindu Rashtra” (with Pravin Prakash), The Diplomat, 11 December 2021
- Speaker, “Race and Racial Relations: Origins and Impact of Racial Relations in Singapore”, Republic Polytechnic, 9 March 2021.
Last updated on 19/05/2022