War in Ukraine
Ukraine was invaded by Russia on 24 February 2022. One year on, the war still rages on. Experts at RSIS have written and commented on numerous aspects of the war, including perspectives unique to Southeast Asia. Here is a list of publications by RSIS researchers.
- States of Insecurity: Recalibrations After the Russian Invasion of Ukraine
- Taiwan After Ukraine
- Ukraine War and Food Security: How Should ASEAN Respond?
- Invasion of Ukraine – More About Nationalism than Geopolitics
- Sustaining Trade Under Cloudy Prospects – Ukraine War Impact: Changing the Economic Order
- Invasion of Ukraine – Asia’s Food Security in Trouble?
- Sustaining Trade under Cloudy Prospects – Ukraine War: Will It Lead to a New Bretton Woods?
- Invasion of Ukraine – ‘First TikTok War’: Ukraine’s Lessons for Singapore
- Invasion of Ukraine – Xi’s ‘Balance of Interest Solution’: Pre-empting an Asian NATO?
- Invasion of Ukraine – Joining EU, NATO: Between a Rock and a Hard Place
- Invasion of Ukraine – EU Energy Crisis: To Sanction or Not?
- Invasion of Ukraine – Consent and Trust in the World Order
- Invasion of Ukraine – The Coming War of Logistics
- Invasion of Ukraine – Shaking Europe Out Of Complacency
- Invasion of Ukraine – Imran Khan in Moscow: Pakistan-Russia Realigning?
- The Russia-Ukraine War: Lessons for Southeast Asia
- The Russia-Ukraine War: Lessons for Northeast Asia
- A Hard Sell: Russian Arms Exports to Asia Following the Invasion of Ukraine
- Bytes from Ukraine: Cyber Warfare and Cyber Tantrums
- Simulating a War without Cost: the Implication of the Russo-Ukrainian War on the Cross-strait Relations in China
- Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine and Possible Implications for ADMM-Plus
- India, Russia and the Ukraine Crisis
- Finding a Path to a Neutral Ukraine
- The Next Cyber Phase of the Russia-Ukraine War Will Echo in Asia
- Future Conflicts – Lessons Learned from Ukraine
- Selected Essays by RSIS Researchers – 2022
- How To Organize Ukraine’s Army After The War With Russia
- Are Sanctions Imposed on Russia not Working?
- Multilateral Matters Issue 43 – Europe and Ukraine: No Quiet on the Western Front
- Lessons from Russia-Ukraine war: The UN of 1945 must be reformed
- Ukraine War: How the West’s Focus on China’s Ties with Russia Misses the Bigger Geopolitical Picture
- Ukraine May Force Middle Eastern Rivals to Upgrade Their Toolkit – Analysis
- Ukraine-Russia crisis: Its strategic implications for Indonesia
Last updated on 28/02/2023