- Interreligious Relations in Plural Societies.
- Histories (C19th-today) of Interreligious Encounters.
- Theories of Interreligious Encounters and Dialogue.
- Interreligious Ethics.
Modern and Contemporary Christian Thought:
- Theologies of Religions in Global Context.
- Intercultural and Comparative Theologies.
Theory in the Study of Religion and Theology:
- Definitions of Religion and Debates around Postcolonialism.
- Sacred Space, Religious Architecture, and Pilgrimage.
- Death Studies and Religion.
- Religions in East, South, and Southeast Asia.