Below are the career resources students can tap on.
Students are encouraged to visit the RSIS Student and Alumni Office for career advisory service and make use of the resources available such as career guides, publications and company brochures.
Student and Alumni Office
(Room 73, Glass door behind GPO)
S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies
Nanyang Technological University, Block S4, Level B3,
50 Nanyang Avenue, Singapore 639798
Mon- Thu (9.00am-5.30pm) Fri (9.00am-5.00pm)
Please contact Candice to make an appointment if you need guidance in your job search or would like to be connected with alumni from a particular industry.
These sessions are meant to address any career, resume or interview concerns that you may have. All advising and coaching sessions will be done privately and all information discussed will be kept confidential.
Resources from NTU Career Hub
NTU Career Advising and Coaching Services
This online jobsite is a collaboration between NTU’s Career & Attachment Office and JobsCentral.
Free access to the Vault Career Intelligence database is available through your NTU Library account.
- Click on the link above and log-in using your NTU Username and password.
- Click “Create My Vault Account” and use your NTU email address to create an account with Vault to get your access.
To browse relevant Vault Career Guides e.g. Vault Career Guide to Consulting,
- Click on “Guides” Tab on the top menu to browse through all the guides.
- You can also use the search bar on top to search for the particular guide of your interest.
- To download the guide, click on “View Now/View Guide” in the Guide Record and then “Download” in the left navigation bar.
1. Careers in International Affairs
Laura E. Cressey, Barrett J. Helmer, and Jennifer E. Steffensen, Editors
Last updated on 02/12/2014