1. After Jokowi’s First Term – Indo-Pacific or Pacindo: Does It Matter?
2. Filipino Suicide Bombings: Breaching Another Threshold?
3. The Stabbing of Wiranto: Growing Trend of Knife Attacks
4. Xi-Modi Summit: Testing Their Political Will?
5. Climate Change and Global Warming: Singapore and the Arctic
6. New Media: The Wooing of India’s Voters
7. Healthcare: A Critical Information Infrastructure
8. RSIS High-Level Trade Policy Meeting – Looking into the Trade Abyss
9. Coding For Fun or For the Future?
10. Multi-Domain Operations: US Army and the Indo-Pacific
11. Trump, Syria, And The Betrayal Of The Kurds
12. Syria: Uzbekistan’s Approach to IS Detainees
13. Russia and the West: Towards Normalisation?
14. ASEAN’s Digital Economy: Getting the House in Order
15. Hong Kong’s 2019 Turmoil: A Dismal Future?
16. ASEAN-US Maritime Exercise 2019: Maintaining ASEAN Neutrality
17. Yet Another Haze Crisis: How Now?
18. The Next Race: The Geostrategic Contest in Space
19. PRC Turns 70: Five Elements of its Grand Strategy
20. The Success of the German Greens: Why It Matters to Asia
21. Russia’s Pivot to the East: A New Balance?
22. The Unlawful Proroguing of UK’s Parliament: Sign of the Times?
23. Jokowi After the First Term – Indonesia’s Counterterrorism Policy: An Appraisal
24. Jokowi After the First Term – Indonesia’s KPK: Clipping Its Anti-Corruption Wings?
25. After Jokowi’s First Term – What Next for Indonesian Militant Groups?
26. Bolton Out, O’Brien In: Will It Matter?
27. Abdullah Qardash: IS Successor to Al-Baghdadi?
28. Kinmen at the Crossroads: A Balancing Act?
29. Strategic Decision-Making During Cyber Conflict: The SingHealth Case
30. UN Climate Action Summit: Unlocking the Paris Agreement
31. ASEAN’s Transformative Journey: Role of Women in Peace and Security
32. The Problem with Trump’s Foreign Policy
33. Remembering Robert Mugabe: Hero or Despot?
34. Jokowi After the First Term – Reinstating the Broad Guidelines of State Policy: Tipping the Power Balance?
35. After Jokowi’s First Term – The Papuan Riots: Flash in the Pan?
36. Timor-Leste and Its Neighbours: Consolidating Ties
37. After Jokowi’s First Term – Moving the Nation’s “Keraton”: A Javanese Perspective
38. Breaking Byte of Religious Extremism
39. El-Paso Shootings: Growing Threat of White Supremacists
40. Defending Singapore Against Foreign Interference
41. Online Extremism: Agents of Disruption in the Digital Age
42. Malaysia-China Relations: An Upward Trajectory?
43. Thucydides’ Trap: Caveat Emptor
44. After Jokowi’s First Term – Indonesia’s Maritime Policy: The Riau Islands & Its Implications
45. Managing Disasters 4.0: Need For New Thinking
46. North Korea: Why it is Unlikely to Denuclearise
47. Aircraft Carriers in the Indo-Pacific: Enduring Value
48. Indonesian Coast Guard: Will It Surface Or Sink?
49. Intelligence: Evolving Limitations and Contributions
50. Return of Great Power Rivalry
51. India’s Kashmir Move: More Than Meets the Eye?
52. Cybercrime: Financing Terrorism in Indonesia
53. Balancing Sino-US Tight Rope: Role of ‘Smart Power’
54. South India: The Islamist Connection
55. Assessing Jokowi’s First Term – ‘Jokowinomics’: Has It Worked?
56. ASEAN’s Indo-Pacific Dilemma: Where To From Here?
57. Humanitarian Technology: Taking the ‘Human’ out of Humanitarianism?
58. Cyber Security: Beware the Human Factor
59. Terror Threat in Malaysia: Warning Signs
60. Russia and Germany: A New Future?
61. Economic Warfare: Enduring Its Impact
62. After the ICCS – Building Social Cohesion: Committing to a Participatory Approach
63. Christchurch Terror Attack: New Zealand’s Multi-Faceted Response
64. EU’s New Commission Leadership: What It Means For Asia
65. IMF Changing of the Guard: Sorry Tale of Leadership Transition
66. Germany in the Indo-Pacific: New Security Actor?
67. PNG Seeks to Re-Engage Southeast Asia: Role of Disaster Preparedness
68. The Idea of Indo-Pacific: ASEAN Steps In
69. Women in Terrorism: Mitigating a New Development
70. Beautiful Harmony: Political Project Behind Japan’s New Era Name
71. Arakan Army: Myanmar’s New Front of Conflict
72. Osaka G20 Summit: Mixed Outcome
73. 2019 Indonesian Presidential Election – The Gender Factor: Implications for Women
74. Debating Artificial Intelligence: The Fox versus the Hedgehog
75. Combating Marine Debris: What After the Bangkok Declaration?
76. Overlooked: South Korea’s Naval Shipbuilding
77. G-20’s Osaka Summit: What Putin Achieved
78. 34th ASEAN Summit and Thailand: Headway or Uncertainty?
79. Singapore Defence Technology Summit – AI Ethics 2.0: From Principles to Action
80. ASEAN Economic Outlook 2019: Changing Skies?
81. Timor-Leste’s Challenges: Year After the May 2018 Elections
82. International Conference on Cohesive Societies – Appreciating Diversity: What Has The ICCS Achieved?
83. Singapore Defence Technology Summit – US’ AI Ethics Debate: Overcoming Barriers in Government and Tech Sector
84. International Conference on Cohesive Societies – Tolerance and its Enemies: Three Observations
85. Singapore Defence Technology Summit – Is the Innovation Winter Coming?
86. Media Freedom: Is Malaysia Ready for a More Open Society?
87. Singapore Defence Technology Summit – Why the Sky is not Falling: The Diffusion of Artificial Intelligence
88. The International Conference on Cohesive Societies – How to Build Cohesive Societies
89. Tweaking BRI: What Southeast Asia Can Do
90. Russia and the Kuriles: Achilles’ Heel or Bargaining Chip?
91. Post-Presidential Election 2019 – Indonesia’s Shariatisation Agenda: Where is MUI Headed?
92. Returning Indonesian IS Women and Children: What’s Next?
93. Forging Cohesive Societies – Living With Religious Diversity
94. Modi’s Two-Front Diplomacy: An Opportunity Ahead?
95. RSIS-WTO Parliamentarian Workshop – Digital Development and Geopolitical Divides
96. RSIS-WTO Parliamentarian Workshop – US-China Trade War: Emerging Dilemmas
97. RSIS-WTO Parliamentarian Workshop – The Rising Tide: Trade in Services and Intangibles
98. RSIS-WTO Parliamentarian Workshop – Trade and Sustainable Development: Achieving the UN’s 2030 Agenda
99. RSIS-WTO Parliamentary Workshop – US Blacklist on Huawei: Leverage for the US-China Trade Talks?
100. Xi’s Visit to Russia: Beginning of a New Era?
101. RSIS-WTO Parliamentary Workshop – WTO in a Turbulent World: Need to Change with the Times
102. US-China Conflict: Will ASEAN Centrality Be Derailed?
103. US Watch-List For ‘Currency Manipulation’: What Is It?
104. Cyber Security: Will There Be One ASEAN Voice?
105. Indonesia’s Presidential Election 2019 – Sarungan vs Cingkrangan: Elections and Contestations Within Indonesian Islam
106. Defending Forward: Pre-emption in the Internet of Things
107. EU Elections and Democracy: Choosing Leaders Over Dinner
108. US ‘Terrorist’ Labelling of IRGC: A Futile Move?
109. Al Qaeda’s Resurgence in Syria: A New Caliphate?
110. Malaysia and the Rome Statute: Domestic Debate Over?
111. Forging Cohesive Societies – Harmonious Co-Existence: What Can Governments Do?
112. Lessons From Sri Lanka: Psychological Bandage in Times of Crisis
113. ASEAN’s New Economic Player – Vietnam’s Industry 4.0: Opportunities and Challenges
114. Becoming a Global Halal Hub: Is Indonesia Ready?
115. ASEAN’s New Economic Player – Vietnam: ICT as Engine of Rapid Growth
116. Sri Lankan Attacks and Inter-Communal Relations
117. EU’s Palm Oil Challenge: How Should Singapore Respond?
118. One Year Later: Has Malaysia Changed?
119. Can Trust Be Verified? Managing 5G Risk in Southeast Asia
120. Environmental Awareness: Alternative Strategies Beyond Symbolism
121. Disaster Management: Can ASEAN Be a Global Leader?
122. 2019 Indonesian Presidential and Legislative Elections – The New Indonesian Parliament: Who Won and What It Means
123. Belt & Road Initiative – Geopolitical Moves: China’s BRI Signals To India?
124. The Easter Sunday Attacks: Struggle for the Soul of Sri Lankan Muslims
125. Belt and Road Forum 2019: BRI 2.0 In The Making?
126. Bill to Protect from Online Falsehoods: Refinements Needed
127. China’s Digital Silk Road: The Integration of Myanmar
128. Putin-Kim Summit: Enter the Russian Factor
129. Indonesian Presidential Election 2019 – Another Term for Jokowi: Some Significant Developments
130. Islamic State: New Phase of Global Expansion?
131. Forging Cohesive Societies – Singapore’s Multiracialism: A Matter of Identity
132. Easter Attacks In Sri Lanka
133. Indonesia’s Presidential Election 2019 – The Big Battle for Java: Key in Struggle for Power
134. Indonesian Presidential Election 2019 – After the Big Fight: Results and Implications
135. Malaysia’s Changing Federal-State Relations – The Sarawak Imbroglio: Constitutional Amendment Setback
136. BRI as a Regional Enterprise: Headwinds in the Way?
137. Indonesian Presidential Election 2019 – Too Close To Call: Whoever Wins, Must Win Decisively
138. Indonesian Presidential Election 2019 – Abangan, Santri, and Priyayi: Three Streams in Indonesia’s Electoral Politics
139. Indonesian Presidential Election 2019 – What Will Happen After the Polls?
140. Indonesian Presidential Election 2019 – State of Play: Who Will Win in Largest Single-Day Elections?
141. Breakthrough for Bangsamoro: Can They Overcome the Odds?
142. Indonesian Presidential Election 2019 – Golput and Its Implications
143. Malaysia-China Economic Relations Post-GE14: Rhetoric vs Reality
144. Detentions in Singapore: IS Supporters’ Misreading of Islam
145. Deradicalisation and Rehabilitation: Way Forward for Returnees
146. More Plastic Bags than Fish? East Asia’s New Environmental Threat
147. Indonesian Presidential Election 2019 – The Three Streams Facing Indonesian Muslims: Pulls of Politics
148. Avenging Christchurch Terror: Indonesian Militant Responses
149. Singapore’s Total Defence: Overcoming Complacency
150. Post-Lee Kuan Yew World: Is His Strategic Vision Still Relevant?
151. 21st Century Military Modernisation: Its Challenges
152. Trade Outlook 2019: Mostly Cloudy
153. Indonesian Presidential Election 2019 – East Java: Deadheat in a Battleground Province
154. Promoting Union Social Responsibility: Going for Universal Labour Guarantee
155. US-China Trade War: Mixed Currency Fortunes?
156. Reimagining DPRK Summit Diplomacy: Can ASEAN Play a Bigger Role?
157. Singapore’s ’30 by 30’ Strategy: Can Food Self-Production Be Achieved?
158. Kazakhstan: End of an Era?
159. The Right of Privacy: Death By a Thousand Data Cuts?
160. Malaysia’s Changing Federal-State Relations – Kelantan & the PH Government
161. Indonesian Presidential Election 2019 – West Java: Tough Fight in Key Battleground
162. Why Balancing Towards China is not Effective: Understanding BRI’s Strategic Role
163. Bloodbath in Christchurch: The Rise of Far-Right Terrorism
164. Carnage in Christchurch: The Logic of Live-Streaming Slaughter
165. ASEAN’s Digital Economy: Development, Division, Disruption
166. What Next? Islamic State After the ‘Caliphate’
167. The Emperor’s Two Bodies: Japan’s Imperial Crossroads?
168. Unpacking the “Rules-Based Order”
169. International Humanitarian Assistance: What Must Change
170. The SAF After Next Incarnation
171. Changing Federal-State Relations – New Malaysia: Whither The Human Rights Debates?
172. New Pro-Islamic State Magazine: A Persistent Ideological Threat
173. India-Pakistan Crisis: A New International Factor
174. Malaysia’s Semenyih By-Election: What Next for Race-based Politics?
175. Changing Federal-State Relations – Malaysia’s Third Vote: Bringing Back Local Council Elections?
176. Democracy in Crisis: It’s the next disruption
177. Sri Lanka’s Drug Scourge
178. The Pulwama Attack’s After Effects: Fake News and Rumours
179. Assessment of IS Ideological Threat
180. Malaysia’s Changing Federal-State Relations – Post-GE14: Decentralising Federal-Selangor Governance
181. The Rakhine Crisis – Role of ASEAN
182. Putin’s State-of-the-Nation Speech: Primacy of Domestic Politics
183. Trump-Kim Summit II: Challenges of Nuclear Issues to Regional Peace
184. Indonesian Presidential Election 2019 – Grand Narratives in Outer Provinces: Impact of Islam on Politics
185. BJP in 2019: A More Militant Hindutva?
186. 2019 Jolo Bombing: Bid to Derail BOL Peace Deal?
187. Indonesian Presidential Election 2019 – Jokowi’s Chances in Post-Kalla South Sulawesi
188. Indo-Pacific: One Region, Many Visions?
189. WTO’s Potential Game-Changer: Global e-Commerce Rules?
190. Singapore’s Military History: Look Beyond World War II
191. SingHealth Cyber Attack: Learning from COI Findings
192. Brexit & Southeast Asia: Return of British Naval Presence?
193. Indonesian Presidential Election 2019 – Politics at the Periphery: The ‘Outer Island’ Phenomenon
194. Indonesian Presidential Election 2019 – Old Soldiers Never Die: Retired Officers Behind Jokowi, Prabowo
195. War on Drugs: How To Win in Philippines, Bangladesh
196. Japan: Finally Beefing Up Its Military
197. To Ratify or Not to Ratify? Malaysia’s CPTPP Question
198. Sri Lanka: An Ideological Power Struggle
199. The Advent of “CyWar”: Are We Ready?
200. CPTPP: New Key Player in International Trade
201. Indonesia’s New Halal Law: Impact on the Political Economy
202. Indonesian Presidential Election 2019 – Prabowo Subianto: Reluctant Yet Strong Contender
203. Indonesian Presidential Election 2019 – Joko Widodo: Vulnerable Despite Strong Incumbency
204. ‘New Way’ to Manage Sino-Indian Engagement?
205. Indonesia’s Presidential Election 2019 – Jokowi’s Chances in West Sumatra: Why He is Likely to Lose
206. Economic Headwinds in 2019: Navigating Priorities for ASEAN
207. Institutions for Asian Development Finance: Growing Competition or Complementarity?
208. Reform and Federalism Post GE14: More Power to the States?
209. Plural Traditions in Plural Societies: Inclusivity in Inter-Religious Dialogue
210. Terrorist Threat Assessment for 2019