1. ASEAN’s Myanmar Snub
2. Defence Dominance: Advantage for Small States
3. Towards ICCS 2022 – COVID-19’s Testing of Religious Roles
4. India’s Afghan and AUKUS Dilemmas
5. Technology and Innovation Race: US Losing Edge to China?
6. Quad’s India Problem: No Different From Beijing
7. Towards ICCS 2022 – Digital Destinies: Geopolitics, Division and Cohesion
8. Global Health Security COVID-19 and Its Impacts – Malaysian Budget 2022: Time For Radical Measures
9. The Duma Elections and Russian Foreign Policy
10. Singapore’s AI ‘Living Lab’: Safety Rules Essential
11. AUKUS: China’s Nuclear Build Up
12. Masculinity Among Indonesian Militants
13. The Afghan War: Why the US Lost
14. Global Health Security COVID-19 and Its Impacts – The US Case: What Can We Learn From It?
15. Global Health Security COVID-19 and Its Impacts – Johor’s Pandemic Challenges
16. A More Secure Cyberspace: Can UN Lead the Way?
17. Taliban’s Afghanistan: Strategic Gain for Pakistan?
18. ‘Code Red for Humanity’: What Next for Mankind?
19. Towards ICCS 2022 – Inter-Religious Dialogue: Catholic Social Teachings and Cohesion
20. China’s Military Modernisation: Constrained by One-Child Policy
21. Global Health Security COVID-19 and Its Impacts – Rebuilding Regional Economies: Role of Female Labour
22. Global Health Security COVID-19 and Its Impacts – Indonesia’s Budget 2022: Too Ambitious?
23. The New Space Age: Impact on Strategic Policy
24. Taliban’s Return to Power: Boost for Global Jihadism?
25. German Warship in Asia: Berlin’s Indo-Pacific Strategy?
26. Towards ICCS 2022 – Cohesion as a Choice: Regardless of Faith and Identity
27. Price Of Political Will: The Fall of Two Regimes
28. Maritime Centre in Batam: The Training Newcomer
29. Europe’s Islamic Tightrope
30. War as a Service: Stop Overhyping Technology
31. Lethal Autonomous Weapons: No Law for LAWS?
32. Biden’s Corporate Dilemma II: Future of American Capitalism
33. US Afghan Withdrawal: Enter China and Taliban?
34. Buddhist Nationalism in Asia: What It Means for Europe
35. IDSS At 25: Pondering the Improbable
36. Global Health Security COVID-19 and Its Impacts – Vaccine Resilience: Next Stage in ASEAN’s War?
37. Biden’s Corporate Dilemma: The Political Dimension
38. Altcoins: Hidden Gems or Outright Scams?
39. Climate Change and Food Security – Golden Rice: Triumph for Science
40. Russia and Southeast Asia: What Lavrov’s July Visits Mean
41. Climate Change and Human Security – Global Warming: Rethinking International Relations
42. Dragon in the Mirror: China’s Image Makeover?
43. Raisi’s Election: Supreme Leader-President in One?
44. G7’s ‘Build Back Better World’: Rival to China’s BRI?
45. Global Health Security COVID-19 and Its Impacts – Indonesia’s New Lockdown: Jokowi’s Legacy?
46. The Evolving Role of Malaysia’s Royalty
47. ASEAN Economies and a Post-COVID Era
48. Afghanistan: Why the West Lost
49. Global Health Security COVID-19 and Its Impact – India’s Vaccine Ambition: How Far Can It Go?
50. France as an Indo-Pacific Player
51. Towards ICCS 2022 – Cohesive Societies, Shared Humanity: Looking Back, Moving Forward
52. Western Isolation of Russia: Weakening?
53. The Aquino Legacy: Implications for 2022 Elections
54. The Biden-Moon Summit: Double Illusions?
55. Global Health Security: COVID-19 and Its Impacts – EU’s Pandemic Management: Why More Credit Is Due
56. Portugal: Stuck Between Two Giants
57. Humanitarian ‘Do No Harm’: Plugging Gaps in Data Governance
58. Biden-Xi: Emerging Clash of the United Fronts?
59. Hybrid Threats and Hybrid Warfare: Time for a Comprehensive Approach?
60. Two Summits: Enter the US’ Sinocentric Era
61. Vertical Farms: Are They Sustainable?
62. Xinjiang: Problem Ahead for European Industry?
63. War with China?
64. Global Health Security COVID-19 and Its Impacts – Federal-State Ties: Rising Tensions and the Pandemic
65. Putin-Biden Summit: China’s Shadow Looms Large
66. Is Bitcoin Junk?
67. International Trade: The Demise of Multilateralism?
68. History in Digital Age: Why Military Professionals Need It
69. ASEAN’s Myanmar Dilemma
70. Digital Yuan: Politicisation of China’s CBDC
71. Myanmar Instability: Emerging Reactions in East Asia
72. New Zealand: Outlier of the Five Eyes?
73. Biden as Host: US Politics of Climate Summitry
74. Putin’s State-of-the-Union Address 2021: Old Wine in a New Bottle?
75. Big Tech vs Trump: Implications of Deplatforming
76. Taiwan and India: Building Bigger Together?
77. Malaysia’s Political System: End of Permanent Coalitions?
78. The Brits Are Coming: Can They Sustain It?
79. EU Indo-Pacific Strategy: More than Meets the Eye
80. Biden’s Foreign Policy: Reading the Tea Leaves
81. Jokowi’s Sixth Reshuffle: Securing His Legacy?
82. ASEAN’s Special Summit: Can It Resolve the Myanmar Crisis?
83. State of the World Economy – Democracy & Digital Governance: Help or Hindrance?
84. KRI Nanggala-402: Time to Boost Maritime Cooperation
85. Russia and Myanmar: Moscow’s Expanding Influence?
86. Global Health Security COVID-19 and Its Impacts – Vaccine Politics: Compulsory Licensing in SE Asia?
87. Open Russo-Ukrainian Conflict In the Making?
88. The Global Minimum Tax: A Transformational Proposal?
89. State of the World Economy – COVID-19 and Its Impact: Is Globalisation Dead?
90. Whitsun Reef Incident: Duterte’s China Strategy Sinking?
91. Malaysian Chinese Federal Representation: Limited Prospects?
92. Global Trends 2040: A Hyperconnected Future?
93. India’s China Policy: Strategic Shift or a Drift?
94. Biden’s “Putin Killer” Remark: Moscow’s Calculated Response
95. EU-China Sanctions Tussle: Winners and Losers
96. Islamophobia and Antisemitism in SG: Narratives of Grievance
97. Vietnam’s New Leadership: Back to the Four Pillars
98. Growing Out of COVID-19: Can New Tools Work?
99. American Political Dysfunction: The Legislative Dimension
100. Environment & the Singapore Story: What Next?
101. Asian Multilateralism in Uncertain Times – ASEAN’s Regional Architecture: Navigating the Complexities
102. European Defence and AI: Game-Changer or Gradual Change?
103. Myanmar Crisis and ASEAN: What’s Really at Stake
104. Russo-EU Relations: Impact of the Navalny Factor
105. Air Force Modernisation: Indonesia’s Troubled Acquisition
106. All Politics is Local: Retired Officers in Regional Elections
107. Global Health Security COVID-19 and Its Impacts – Pandemic’s Effect on Counter-Terrorism
108. Christian Far-Right: Copying Jihadist Extremism?
109. Asian Multilateralism in Uncertain Times – ADMM-Plus: More European Engagement?
110. Institutional Decay in US: Can the 7th Fleet Still Fight?
111. Tension in the Himalayas: De-escalation or Prolonged Uncertainty?
112. Asian Multilateralism in Uncertain Times – Defence Diplomacy in ASEAN: Running in Circles?
113. A New WTO Chief: Director or General?
114. Global Health Security COVID-19 and Its Impacts – Malaysia’s Vulnerable Migrants: Key to Economic Recovery?
115. SolarWinds & Cyber Diplomacy: The Missing Piece
116. End of Pacific Regionalism?
117. India and Southeast Asia: Adrift in the Stormy Seas?
118. US-Philippines: Resetting the Security Alliance?
119. Name-Giving in Muslim Mindanao: Problem of Conflating Labels
120. Global Health Security: COVID-19 and Its Impacts – Lockdowns in ASEAN: Winning the Pandemic War
121. Renewables and Job Creation: Indonesia’s Solution?
122. Myanmar: Time for New Regional Diplomacy
123. Finally a Director-General: WTO at the Crossroads
124. Asian Multilateralism in Uncertain Times – ADMM-Plus: Japan in ASEAN Defence Diplomacy
125. Asian Multilateralism in Uncertain Times – The Indo-Pacific Debate: Moving Forward Together?
126. Global Health Security COVID-19 and Its Impacts – Indonesia’s Joblessness: Worsened
127. Rise of Violent Christian Extremism: Whither Inter-Religious Ties?
128. Facial Recognition: More Peril than Promise?
129. The Biden Presidency – Politicisation of US Foreign Service: Institutional Decay?
130. Indonesia’s National Mobilisation Strategy: Growing Deeper Roots?
131. Multilateralism in 2021: Better Than 2020?
132. Putin and the Navalny Factor
133. US-Japan-Korea: Can They Reverse the Backsliding?
134. Global Health Security COVID-19 and Its Impacts – Battling Marine Plastic Waste: Nuclear Technology’s Role
135. Smart Nation: Privacy Protection and Public Trust
136. 4IR: The RMA We Are Finally Looking For?
137. Vietnam’s 13th CPV Congress: New Leaders, New Vision 2045?
138. The Biden Presidency – A Divided, Chaotic US: In Russia’s Interest?
139. Asian Multilateralism in Uncertain Times – ADMM-Plus’ Next Phase: Whither Defence Diplomacy?
140. The Biden Presidency – Biden’s Science Policy: U-Turn from Trump
141. China-Australia: Estranged Partners
142. The Growing Challenge of the Extreme Right
143. The Besieged Capital: Militarisation of Washington DC
144. Russia’s Foreign Policy in 2021
145. Rampage at the US Capitol: Historic Second Impeachment
146. The Abraham Accords: Malaysia’s Cautious Response
147. Ties with Israel: Indonesia Not Like Morocco
148. IS Entry into Rakhine Conflict: Urgency in Nation-Building
149. Arrest of 53 Activists: Hong Kong’s Tightening Grip
150. New US Anti-Corruption Law: What It Means for S.E. Asia
151. Post-Brexit: Enter the Mini-Brexits?
152. “Offensive Cyber” and Espionage: Dirty Secrets No One Talks About