1. Climate Change and Human Security – Global Warming: Rethinking International Relations
2. Dragon in the Mirror: China’s Image Makeover?
3. Raisi’s Election: Supreme Leader-President in One?
4. G7’s ‘Build Back Better World’: Rival to China’s BRI?
5. Global Health Security COVID-19 and Its Impacts – Indonesia’s New Lockdown: Jokowi’s Legacy?
6. The Evolving Role of Malaysia’s Royalty
7. ASEAN Economies and a Post-COVID Era
8. Afghanistan: Why the West Lost
9. Global Health Security COVID-19 and Its Impact – India’s Vaccine Ambition: How Far Can It Go?
10. France as an Indo-Pacific Player
11. Towards ICCS 2022 – Cohesive Societies, Shared Humanity: Looking Back, Moving Forward
12. Western Isolation of Russia: Weakening?
13. The Aquino Legacy: Implications for 2022 Elections
14. The Biden-Moon Summit: Double Illusions?
15. Global Health Security: COVID-19 and Its Impacts – EU’s Pandemic Management: Why More Credit Is Due
16. Portugal: Stuck Between Two Giants
17. Humanitarian ‘Do No Harm’: Plugging Gaps in Data Governance
18. Biden-Xi: Emerging Clash of the United Fronts?
19. Hybrid Threats and Hybrid Warfare: Time for a Comprehensive Approach?
20. Two Summits: Enter the US’ Sinocentric Era
21. Vertical Farms: Are They Sustainable?
22. Xinjiang: Problem Ahead for European Industry?
23. War with China?
24. Global Health Security COVID-19 and Its Impacts – Federal-State Ties: Rising Tensions and the Pandemic
25. Putin-Biden Summit: China’s Shadow Looms Large
26. Is Bitcoin Junk?
27. International Trade: The Demise of Multilateralism?
28. History in Digital Age: Why Military Professionals Need It
29. ASEAN’s Myanmar Dilemma
30. Digital Yuan: Politicisation of China’s CBDC
31. Myanmar Instability: Emerging Reactions in East Asia
32. New Zealand: Outlier of the Five Eyes?
33. Biden as Host: US Politics of Climate Summitry
34. Putin’s State-of-the-Union Address 2021: Old Wine in a New Bottle?
35. Big Tech vs Trump: Implications of Deplatforming
36. Taiwan and India: Building Bigger Together?
37. Malaysia’s Political System: End of Permanent Coalitions?
38. The Brits Are Coming: Can They Sustain It?
39. EU Indo-Pacific Strategy: More than Meets the Eye
40. Biden’s Foreign Policy: Reading the Tea Leaves
41. Jokowi’s Sixth Reshuffle: Securing His Legacy?
42. ASEAN’s Special Summit: Can It Resolve the Myanmar Crisis?
43. State of the World Economy – Democracy & Digital Governance: Help or Hindrance?
44. KRI Nanggala-402: Time to Boost Maritime Cooperation
45. Russia and Myanmar: Moscow’s Expanding Influence?
46. Global Health Security COVID-19 and Its Impacts – Vaccine Politics: Compulsory Licensing in SE Asia?
47. Open Russo-Ukrainian Conflict In the Making?
48. The Global Minimum Tax: A Transformational Proposal?
49. State of the World Economy – COVID-19 and Its Impact: Is Globalisation Dead?
50. Whitsun Reef Incident: Duterte’s China Strategy Sinking?
51. Malaysian Chinese Federal Representation: Limited Prospects?
52. Global Trends 2040: A Hyperconnected Future?
53. India’s China Policy: Strategic Shift or a Drift?
54. Biden’s “Putin Killer” Remark: Moscow’s Calculated Response
55. EU-China Sanctions Tussle: Winners and Losers
56. Islamophobia and Antisemitism in SG: Narratives of Grievance
57. Vietnam’s New Leadership: Back to the Four Pillars
58. Growing Out of COVID-19: Can New Tools Work?
59. American Political Dysfunction: The Legislative Dimension
60. Environment & the Singapore Story: What Next?
61. Asian Multilateralism in Uncertain Times – ASEAN’s Regional Architecture: Navigating the Complexities
62. European Defence and AI: Game-Changer or Gradual Change?
63. Myanmar Crisis and ASEAN: What’s Really at Stake
64. Russo-EU Relations: Impact of the Navalny Factor
65. Air Force Modernisation: Indonesia’s Troubled Acquisition
66. All Politics is Local: Retired Officers in Regional Elections
67. Global Health Security COVID-19 and Its Impacts – Pandemic’s Effect on Counter-Terrorism
68. Christian Far-Right: Copying Jihadist Extremism?
69. Asian Multilateralism in Uncertain Times – ADMM-Plus: More European Engagement?
70. Institutional Decay in US: Can the 7th Fleet Still Fight?
71. Tension in the Himalayas: De-escalation or Prolonged Uncertainty?
72. Asian Multilateralism in Uncertain Times – Defence Diplomacy in ASEAN: Running in Circles?
73. A New WTO Chief: Director or General?
74. Global Health Security COVID-19 and Its Impacts – Malaysia’s Vulnerable Migrants: Key to Economic Recovery?
75. SolarWinds & Cyber Diplomacy: The Missing Piece
76. End of Pacific Regionalism?
77. India and Southeast Asia: Adrift in the Stormy Seas?
78. US-Philippines: Resetting the Security Alliance?
79. Name-Giving in Muslim Mindanao: Problem of Conflating Labels
80. Global Health Security: COVID-19 and Its Impacts – Lockdowns in ASEAN: Winning the Pandemic War
81. Renewables and Job Creation: Indonesia’s Solution?
82. Myanmar: Time for New Regional Diplomacy
83. Finally a Director-General: WTO at the Crossroads
84. Asian Multilateralism in Uncertain Times – ADMM-Plus: Japan in ASEAN Defence Diplomacy
85. Asian Multilateralism in Uncertain Times – The Indo-Pacific Debate: Moving Forward Together?
86. Global Health Security COVID-19 and Its Impacts – Indonesia’s Joblessness: Worsened
87. Rise of Violent Christian Extremism: Whither Inter-Religious Ties?
88. Facial Recognition: More Peril than Promise?
89. The Biden Presidency – Politicisation of US Foreign Service: Institutional Decay?
90. Indonesia’s National Mobilisation Strategy: Growing Deeper Roots?
91. Multilateralism in 2021: Better Than 2020?
92. Putin and the Navalny Factor
93. US-Japan-Korea: Can They Reverse the Backsliding?
94. Global Health Security COVID-19 and Its Impacts – Battling Marine Plastic Waste: Nuclear Technology’s Role
95. Smart Nation: Privacy Protection and Public Trust
96. 4IR: The RMA We Are Finally Looking For?
97. Vietnam’s 13th CPV Congress: New Leaders, New Vision 2045?
98. The Biden Presidency – A Divided, Chaotic US: In Russia’s Interest?
99. Asian Multilateralism in Uncertain Times – ADMM-Plus’ Next Phase: Whither Defence Diplomacy?
100. The Biden Presidency – Biden’s Science Policy: U-Turn from Trump
101. China-Australia: Estranged Partners
102. The Growing Challenge of the Extreme Right
103. The Besieged Capital: Militarisation of Washington DC
104. Russia’s Foreign Policy in 2021
105. Rampage at the US Capitol: Historic Second Impeachment
106. The Abraham Accords: Malaysia’s Cautious Response
107. Ties with Israel: Indonesia Not Like Morocco
108. IS Entry into Rakhine Conflict: Urgency in Nation-Building
109. Arrest of 53 Activists: Hong Kong’s Tightening Grip
110. New US Anti-Corruption Law: What It Means for S.E. Asia
111. Post-Brexit: Enter the Mini-Brexits?
112. “Offensive Cyber” and Espionage: Dirty Secrets No One Talks About