1. Putin’s State-of-the-Union Address 2021: Old Wine in a New Bottle?
2. Big Tech vs Trump: Implications of Deplatforming
3. Taiwan and India: Building Bigger Together?
4. Malaysia’s Political System: End of Permanent Coalitions?
5. The Brits Are Coming: Can They Sustain It?
6. EU Indo-Pacific Strategy: More than Meets the Eye
7. Biden’s Foreign Policy: Reading the Tea Leaves
8. Jokowi’s Sixth Reshuffle: Securing His Legacy?
9. ASEAN’s Special Summit: Can It Resolve the Myanmar Crisis?
10. State of the World Economy – Democracy & Digital Governance: Help or Hindrance?
11. KRI Nanggala-402: Time to Boost Maritime Cooperation
12. Russia and Myanmar: Moscow’s Expanding Influence?
13. Global Health Security COVID-19 and Its Impacts – Vaccine Politics: Compulsory Licensing in SE Asia?
14. Open Russo-Ukrainian Conflict In the Making?
15. The Global Minimum Tax: A Transformational Proposal?
16. State of the World Economy – COVID-19 and Its Impact: Is Globalisation Dead?
17. Whitsun Reef Incident: Duterte’s China Strategy Sinking?
18. Malaysian Chinese Federal Representation: Limited Prospects?
19. Global Trends 2040: A Hyperconnected Future?
20. India’s China Policy: Strategic Shift or a Drift?
21. Biden’s “Putin Killer” Remark: Moscow’s Calculated Response
22. EU-China Sanctions Tussle: Winners and Losers
23. Islamophobia and Antisemitism in SG: Narratives of Grievance
24. Vietnam’s New Leadership: Back to the Four Pillars
25. Growing Out of COVID-19: Can New Tools Work?
26. American Political Dysfunction: The Legislative Dimension
27. Environment & the Singapore Story: What Next?
28. Asian Multilateralism in Uncertain Times – ASEAN’s Regional Architecture: Navigating the Complexities
29. European Defence and AI: Game-Changer or Gradual Change?
30. Myanmar Crisis and ASEAN: What’s Really at Stake
31. Russo-EU Relations: Impact of the Navalny Factor
32. Air Force Modernisation: Indonesia’s Troubled Acquisition
33. All Politics is Local: Retired Officers in Regional Elections
34. Global Health Security COVID-19 and Its Impacts – Pandemic’s Effect on Counter-Terrorism
35. Christian Far-Right: Copying Jihadist Extremism?
36. Asian Multilateralism in Uncertain Times – ADMM-Plus: More European Engagement?
37. Institutional Decay in US: Can the 7th Fleet Still Fight?
38. Tension in the Himalayas: De-escalation or Prolonged Uncertainty?
39. Asian Multilateralism in Uncertain Times – Defence Diplomacy in ASEAN: Running in Circles?
40. A New WTO Chief: Director or General?
41. Global Health Security COVID-19 and Its Impacts – Malaysia’s Vulnerable Migrants: Key to Economic Recovery?
42. SolarWinds & Cyber Diplomacy: The Missing Piece
43. End of Pacific Regionalism?
44. India and Southeast Asia: Adrift in the Stormy Seas?
45. US-Philippines: Resetting the Security Alliance?
46. Name-Giving in Muslim Mindanao: Problem of Conflating Labels
47. Global Health Security: COVID-19 and Its Impacts – Lockdowns in ASEAN: Winning the Pandemic War
48. Renewables and Job Creation: Indonesia’s Solution?
49. Myanmar: Time for New Regional Diplomacy
50. Finally a Director-General: WTO at the Crossroads
51. Asian Multilateralism in Uncertain Times – ADMM-Plus: Japan in ASEAN Defence Diplomacy
52. Asian Multilateralism in Uncertain Times – The Indo-Pacific Debate: Moving Forward Together?
53. Global Health Security COVID-19 and Its Impacts – Indonesia’s Joblessness: Worsened
54. Rise of Violent Christian Extremism: Whither Inter-Religious Ties?
55. Facial Recognition: More Peril than Promise?
56. The Biden Presidency – Politicisation of US Foreign Service: Institutional Decay?
57. Indonesia’s National Mobilisation Strategy: Growing Deeper Roots?
58. Multilateralism in 2021: Better Than 2020?
59. Putin and the Navalny Factor
60. US-Japan-Korea: Can They Reverse the Backsliding?
61. Global Health Security COVID-19 and Its Impacts – Battling Marine Plastic Waste: Nuclear Technology’s Role
62. Smart Nation: Privacy Protection and Public Trust
63. 4IR: The RMA We Are Finally Looking For?
64. Vietnam’s 13th CPV Congress: New Leaders, New Vision 2045?
65. The Biden Presidency – A Divided, Chaotic US: In Russia’s Interest?
66. Asian Multilateralism in Uncertain Times – ADMM-Plus’ Next Phase: Whither Defence Diplomacy?
67. The Biden Presidency – Biden’s Science Policy: U-Turn from Trump
68. China-Australia: Estranged Partners
69. The Growing Challenge of the Extreme Right
70. The Besieged Capital: Militarisation of Washington DC
71. Russia’s Foreign Policy in 2021
72. Rampage at the US Capitol: Historic Second Impeachment
73. The Abraham Accords: Malaysia’s Cautious Response
74. Ties with Israel: Indonesia Not Like Morocco
75. IS Entry into Rakhine Conflict: Urgency in Nation-Building
76. Arrest of 53 Activists: Hong Kong’s Tightening Grip
77. New US Anti-Corruption Law: What It Means for S.E. Asia
78. Post-Brexit: Enter the Mini-Brexits?
79. “Offensive Cyber” and Espionage: Dirty Secrets No One Talks About