1. Malaysia’s Changing Federal-State Relations – The Sarawak Imbroglio: Constitutional Amendment Setback
2. BRI as a Regional Enterprise: Headwinds in the Way?
3. Indonesian Presidential Election 2019 – Too Close To Call: Whoever Wins, Must Win Decisively
4. Indonesian Presidential Election 2019 – Abangan, Santri, and Priyayi: Three Streams in Indonesia’s Electoral Politics
5. Indonesian Presidential Election 2019 – What Will Happen After the Polls?
6. Indonesian Presidential Election 2019 – State of Play: Who Will Win in Largest Single-Day Elections?
7. Breakthrough for Bangsamoro: Can They Overcome the Odds?
8. Indonesian Presidential Election 2019 – Golput and Its Implications
9. Malaysia-China Economic Relations Post-GE14: Rhetoric vs Reality
10. Detentions in Singapore: IS Supporters’ Misreading of Islam
11. Deradicalisation and Rehabilitation: Way Forward for Returnees
12. More Plastic Bags than Fish? East Asia’s New Environmental Threat
13. Indonesian Presidential Election 2019 – The Three Streams Facing Indonesian Muslims: Pulls of Politics
14. Avenging Christchurch Terror: Indonesian Militant Responses
15. Singapore’s Total Defence: Overcoming Complacency
16. Post-Lee Kuan Yew World: Is His Strategic Vision Still Relevant?
17. 21st Century Military Modernisation: Its Challenges
18. Trade Outlook 2019: Mostly Cloudy
19. Indonesian Presidential Election 2019 – East Java: Deadheat in a Battleground Province
20. Promoting Union Social Responsibility: Going for Universal Labour Guarantee
21. US-China Trade War: Mixed Currency Fortunes?
22. Reimagining DPRK Summit Diplomacy: Can ASEAN Play a Bigger Role?
23. Singapore’s ’30 by 30’ Strategy: Can Food Self-Production Be Achieved?
24. Kazakhstan: End of an Era?
25. The Right of Privacy: Death By a Thousand Data Cuts?
26. Malaysia’s Changing Federal-State Relations – Kelantan & the PH Government
27. Indonesian Presidential Election 2019 – West Java: Tough Fight in Key Battleground
28. Why Balancing Towards China is not Effective: Understanding BRI’s Strategic Role
29. Bloodbath in Christchurch: The Rise of Far-Right Terrorism
30. Carnage in Christchurch: The Logic of Live-Streaming Slaughter
31. ASEAN’s Digital Economy: Development, Division, Disruption
32. What Next? Islamic State After the ‘Caliphate’
33. The Emperor’s Two Bodies: Japan’s Imperial Crossroads?
34. Unpacking the “Rules-Based Order”
35. International Humanitarian Assistance: What Must Change
36. The SAF After Next Incarnation
37. Changing Federal-State Relations – New Malaysia: Whither The Human Rights Debates?
38. New Pro-Islamic State Magazine: A Persistent Ideological Threat
39. India-Pakistan Crisis: A New International Factor
40. Malaysia’s Semenyih By-Election: What Next for Race-based Politics?
41. Changing Federal-State Relations – Malaysia’s Third Vote: Bringing Back Local Council Elections?
42. Democracy in Crisis: It’s the next disruption
43. Sri Lanka’s Drug Scourge
44. The Pulwama Attack’s After Effects: Fake News and Rumours
45. Assessment of IS Ideological Threat
46. Malaysia’s Changing Federal-State Relations – Post-GE14: Decentralising Federal-Selangor Governance
47. The Rakhine Crisis – Role of ASEAN
48. Putin’s State-of-the-Nation Speech: Primacy of Domestic Politics
49. Trump-Kim Summit II: Challenges of Nuclear Issues to Regional Peace
50. Indonesian Presidential Election 2019 – Grand Narratives in Outer Provinces: Impact of Islam on Politics
51. BJP in 2019: A More Militant Hindutva?
52. 2019 Jolo Bombing: Bid to Derail BOL Peace Deal?
53. Indonesian Presidential Election 2019 – Jokowi’s Chances in Post-Kalla South Sulawesi
54. Indo-Pacific: One Region, Many Visions?
55. WTO’s Potential Game-Changer: Global e-Commerce Rules?
56. Singapore’s Military History: Look Beyond World War II
57. SingHealth Cyber Attack: Learning from COI Findings
58. Brexit & Southeast Asia: Return of British Naval Presence?
59. Indonesian Presidential Election 2019 – Politics at the Periphery: The ‘Outer Island’ Phenomenon
60. Indonesian Presidential Election 2019 – Old Soldiers Never Die: Retired Officers Behind Jokowi, Prabowo
61. War on Drugs: How To Win in Philippines, Bangladesh
62. Japan: Finally Beefing Up Its Military
63. To Ratify or Not to Ratify? Malaysia’s CPTPP Question
64. Sri Lanka: An Ideological Power Struggle
65. The Advent of “CyWar”: Are We Ready?
66. CPTPP: New Key Player in International Trade
67. Indonesia’s New Halal Law: Impact on the Political Economy
68. Indonesian Presidential Election 2019 – Prabowo Subianto: Reluctant Yet Strong Contender
69. Indonesian Presidential Election 2019 – Joko Widodo: Vulnerable Despite Strong Incumbency
70. ‘New Way’ to Manage Sino-Indian Engagement?
71. Indonesia’s Presidential Election 2019 – Jokowi’s Chances in West Sumatra: Why He is Likely to Lose
72. Economic Headwinds in 2019: Navigating Priorities for ASEAN
73. Institutions for Asian Development Finance: Growing Competition or Complementarity?
74. Reform and Federalism Post GE14: More Power to the States?
75. Plural Traditions in Plural Societies: Inclusivity in Inter-Religious Dialogue
76. Terrorist Threat Assessment for 2019