1. Human Development and Mental Health: New Approaches and Metrics Needed
2. Creating Building Blocks for Cooperative Security in the Middle East
3. Reflections on ICCS 2022 – Achieving Connectedness and Cohesion
4. China in the South Pacific: A View from Timor Leste
5. POFMA: Why and How
6. Towards ICCS 2022 – Inside ICCS: Building on Success from 2019 to 2022
7. Singapore’s Food Security – Rethinking Self-Sufficiency: Lessons from Singapore’s Pig Farming Past
8. Towards ICCS 2022 – What Next for Interreligious Cooperation? New Possibilities in Strengthening Social Cohesion
9. Towards ICCS 2022 – Space, Gender, and Social Cohesion
10. Towards ICCS 2022 – Youth and Women Groups in Effective and Inclusive Dialogue on Social Cohesion
11. New Developments in NPP – Micro-reactors in the Field of Military Application
12. Urban Resilience: A 21ˢᵗ Century Challenge
13. Planetary health: An alternative framework for disaster governance in ASEAN?
14. Towards ICCS 2022 – The Role of Theology among Christian Indonesians during COVID-19 Pandemic – A Perspective from Indonesia
15. Towards ICCS 2022 – Gandhi, Peace, and Cohesion
16. Xi Reasserts Control: Going For a Third Term
17. Battling Inflation: Jakarta Resists Standard Medicine
18. Terrorism in Europe: A Very Different Kind of Threat
19. Towards ICCS 2022 The Media: Force of Cohesion or Division?
20. National Service at 55: Anchoring Singapore’s Core Principles
21. Towards ICCS 2022 – The Taoist Way Towards Togetherness
22. Global Food Insecurity – Food Import: Reducing ASEAN’s Dependency
23. One Ocean Connects All
24. Region at a Crossroads: ASEAN Centrality Needs Traction
25. ASEAN’s Renewable Energy: Go for Country Advantage
26. Towards ICCS 2022 – Bridging Troubled Waters: Forging Cohesion in Divided Societies
27. Growing Food Insecurity – Global Water Crisis: Options for Food Security
28. Taiwan After Ukraine
29. Run-up to Indonesia’s 2024 Elections – Jokowi’s Latest Reshuffle: Stabilising the Ruling Coalition?
30. New Developments in NPP – Floating Nuclear Power Plants: Option for Coastal Regions?
31. Policing with Big Data: More Security or Anxiety?
32. Towards ICCS 2022 – Humanity’s Dark Side: Coping With a Failing World Order
33. Growing Food Insecurity – Asia’s Huge Appetite for Fish: Can It Be Met?
34. Global Food Insecurity – Animal Feed and Meat: Asia’s Looming Food Crisis
35. Demography-Religion Nexus: Tipping Point for Societal Norms
36. Thai Politics in Tumult: Will PM Chan-o-Cha Survive?
37. The Indo-Pacific Economic Framework: Can the US Pull It Off?
38. Towards ICCS 2022 – Social Cohesion: Adapting Secularism and Multiculturalism
39. Australian Elections: Winning Politics of Climate Change
40. Preacher and Protests: Islam’s Conservative Shift in Indonesia
41. Malaysia-China Defence Ties: Managing Feud in the South China Sea
42. Ukraine War and Food Security: How Should ASEAN Respond?
43. Planetary Health: Managing Competing Tensions
44. India’s Food Security Resilience: Some Tips for ASEAN?
45. Rethinking the ‘Quantum Apocalypse’
46. Timor Leste at 20: Progress, Challenges and Prospects
47. Christian Far-Right Extremism: Theology and Typology
48. Sri Lankan Crisis: Regional Implications
49. Towards ICCS 2022 – Buddhist Diplomacy: Potential for Regional Cohesion
50. Sustaining Trade Under Cloudy Prospect – Global Trade Governance: Whither Post-Ukraine?
51. ASEAN Centrality: A Bridge Too Far?
52. Invasion of Ukraine – More About Nationalism than Geopolitics
53. Sustaining Trade Under Cloudy Prospects – Ukraine War Impact: Changing the Economic Order
54. Towards ICCS 2022 – Coexisting with Diversity and Differences
55. Navigating Pro-JI Pesantrens
56. Securing Financial Institutions: Emergence of Open Banking
57. Sustaining Trade under Cloudy Prospects – Global Digital Economy: Headwinds Ahead
58. Rise of the Far-Right: Too Broad a Category?
59. New Developments in NPP – Nuclear Power Plants: Safe During War?
60. Invasion of Ukraine – Asia’s Food Security in Trouble?
61. Sustaining Trade under Cloudy Prospects – Ukraine War: Will It Lead to a New Bretton Woods?
62. Invasion of Ukraine – Xi’s ‘Balance of Interest Solution’: Pre-empting an Asian NATO?
63. Yoon Suk-yeol’s Foreign Policy: Style or Substance?
64. Invasion of Ukraine – ‘First TikTok War’: Ukraine’s Lessons for Singapore
65. Nuclear Energy: Political Will Most Crucial
66. COP26’s Dilemma: Sustainability vs Food Security?
67. Towards ICCS 2022 – Repairing the World: Faith Against Online Hate
68. Indonesia’s New Capital: Can Jokowi Find the Money?
69. Biden’s Indo-Pacific Strategy – Reality Check for India’s China Policy
70. Influence-for-Hire: Southeast Asia’s Shadow Economy?
71. Invasion of Ukraine – Joining EU, NATO: Between a Rock and a Hard Place
72. Invasion of Ukraine – EU Energy Crisis: To Sanction Or Not?
73. Invasion of Ukraine – Consent and Trust in the World Order
74. Invasion of Ukraine – The Coming War of Logistics
75. Invasion of Ukraine – Shaking Europe Out Of Complacency
76. Reviving Nuclear Power: Is the Philippines Ready?
77. South Korean Election: Return of the Conservatives?
78. Invasion of Ukraine – Imran Khan in Moscow: Pakistan-Russia Realigning?
79. Global Health Security COVID-19 and Its Impacts – Towards Post-Pandemic Recovery: ASEAN’s Three Priorities
80. Women in AI: Is There a Singapore Model?
81. Biden’s Indo-Pacific Strategy – US in Southeast Asia: Striking a New Balance?
82. Towards ICCS 2022 – Online Misinformation and Cohesive Societies
83. Indo-Pacific or Asia-Pacific: Forging a New Power Balance?
84. Plastic Pollution in Southeast Asia: Wasted Opportunity?
85. Hindutva’s Rise and Social Cohesion
86. Russia, NATO, and Ukraine: The Return of Spheres of Influence
87. RCEP: What to Expect in 2022
88. Indonesia-Singapore Ties: Timely Breakthrough
89. Singapore-Indonesia Ties: Renewed Deal for A New Age
90. The Rise of Nusantara: New Capital, New Strategic Outlook?
91. Surprise Court Ruling: Jokowi’s Omnibus Law Hits Snag
92. ASEAN and Myanmar: Litmus Test or Existential Challenge?
93. Pro-Democracy Violence: Myanmar’s Anti-Regime Movement
94. Undi18: Youth Vote Only Part of Story