Following links control the content below
Wendy He is a Senior Analyst with the Military Studies Programme (MSP) of the S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies, Nanyang Technological University. Prior to joining RSIS, Wendy was an Education Officer with the Ministry of Education and has experience teaching at various levels. She received her Bachelor of Arts with Honours from the National University of Singapore, a Postgraduate Diploma in Education from National Institute of Education and her MSc (International Relations) from RSIS. Her research interests include Emotions and Decision-making; European Union security and migration in the Mediterranean; and Rhetorical coercion.
Areas of Expertise
- European Union Security
- Migration in the Mediterranean
‘NATO is Brain-Dead’: Time For EU Military Force?
21 November, 2019
- “Naming and Shaming China: America’s Strategy of Rhetorical Coercion in the South China Sea” (with Haridas Ramasamy) in Contemporary Southeast Asia, Vol. 42, No. 3, 2020. pp. 317 - 345
- “HMS Queen Elizabeth’s Indo-Pacific Deployment” (with Ben Ho), Proceedings, 1 March 2021
- “Coping with COVID-19 the ASEAN way” (with Haridas Ramasamy), East Asia Forum, 10 July 2020
- “The ‘Crisis’ in Coronavirus Crisis Communications: Southeast Asia and the Contest of Narratives” (with Ian Li Huiyuan), RUSI Commentary, 28 May 2020
- “The Battle of Narratives’: Coronavirus and the EU Infodemic”, RUSI Commentary, 11 May 2020
Last updated on 08/01/2021