Following links control the content below
Areas of Expertise
- Environmental Change
- Climate Change
- Landscape Change in Singapore
- Regional Geography & Geopolitics, Southeast Asia
China’s Make-Over: From Celestial Kingdom to Hegemonic Power
13 July, 2020
Global Health Security: COVID-19 and Its Impacts - US-China Rivalry Post-Pandemic: How Will the World Look Like?
18 June, 2020
Can Cities Become Sustainable?
05 March, 2020
Global Changing of the Guard: Which Drum Beat to Follow?
14 November, 2019
‘Mutation’ in the Global Economy?
06 December, 2018
CO18122 | ‘Ecological Civilisation’: China’s Ideological Counter-View?
19 July, 2018
CO17036 | China as the Rising Hegemon: Need for Global Cultural Adjustment?
24 February, 2017
- “South China Sea Contestations: Southeast Asia’s Regional Identity and ASEAN’s Sustainability” in Asian Review, Vol. 32, No. 1, 2019, pp. 103-135
- “Climate Change Adaptation: The Need for an Indian Ocean Regional Metamorphosis” (with Lin Qi Feng) in Journal of the Indian Ocean Region, 2019
- “Southeast Asia’s Transboundary Haze Pollution: Unravelling the Inconvenient Truth” (with J.J. Zhang) in Asia Pacific Viewpoint, 2019
Last updated on 01/03/2021