Following links control the content below
Lee YingHui is Senior Analyst with the Maritime Security Programme at the S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies, Nanyang Technological University. She holds a BA(Hons) International Relations and Economics from the University of Reading and Masters in International Relations from Peking University. Her main research interests are in maritime security and cooperation in the Indo-Pacific, maritime trade and the blue economy, and Chinese foreign policy with particular focus on China’s ocean policy.
Areas of Expertise
- Maritime security and cooperation in the Indo-Pacific
- South China Sea conflict
- Maritime trade and the blue economy
- China’s ocean policy
- Belt and Road Initiative
CO16213 | Escalations in the East China Sea: Is Conciliation Possible?
22 August, 2016
CO16063 | Expanding CUES: Singapore’s Timely Proposal
24 March, 2016
Broader Horizons (December 2018)
31 December, 2018
Broader Horizons (November 2018)
30 November, 2018
Broader Horizons (October 2018)
31 October, 2018
Broader Horizons (September 2018)
30 September, 2018
Broader Horizons (August 2018)
31 August, 2018
Broader Horizons (July 2018)
31 July, 2018
Broader Horizons (June 2018)
30 June, 2018
Broader Horizons (May 2018)
31 May, 2018
Broader Horizons (April 2018)
30 April, 2018
Broader Horizons (March 2018)
31 March, 2018
Broader Horizons (February 2018)
28 February, 2018
Broader Horizons (January 2018)
31 January, 2018
Broader Horizons (December 2017)
31 December, 2017
Bulletins and Newsletters
- Lee YingHui and Koh Swee Lean Collin, “A Common Setting for naval planning in Southeast Asia? Two case studies in divergence,” in Geoffrey Till and Ristian Atriandi Supriyanto (eds.) Naval Modernisation in Southeast Asia; Problems and Prospects for Small and Medium Navies, 2017, Palgrave Macmillan.
- YingHui Lee (2018) Maritime Merchandise Trade in Southeast Asia: Opportunities and Challenges, Maritime Affairs: Journal of the National Maritime Foundation of India
- China’s Charm Offensive in the South China Sea
- Lee YingHui, ‘Chinese Construction in the South China Sea: Should ASEAN Be Concerned?’, The Diplomat, 26 December 2017.
- Lee YingHui, ‘Xi’s One Belt One Road: A Plan Too Big to Fail?’, The Diplomat, 8 December 2017.
- Lee YingHui, ‘A South China Sea Code of Conduct: Is Real Progress Possible?’, The Diplomat, 18 November 2017.
- Lee YingHui, “Why COSCO’s investment in Piraeus is good news for Greece and China,” China and Greece, 6 March 2016
Last updated on 10/10/2018