Following links control the content below
Harry Sa is a Senior Analyst with the U.S. Programme at the S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies (RSIS), Nanyang Technological University NTU). His current research interests include U.S. policy and alliance relations in the Asia Pacific, U.S.-China bilateral relations, and the Korean peninsula. His major work during his graduate studies centered on the implications of the US MAGTF presence in Darwin, Australia. He received his Bachelor’s Degree in History (Honors) from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) and also holds a Master’s in Global Affairs and Policy from the Yonsei University, Graduate School of International Studies. He was born and raised in Los Angeles, California, and spent three years pursuing his graduate degree in Seoul, South Korea.
Areas of Expertise
- U.S. Foreign Policy and Force Posturing
- Alliance Politics (hub and spokes system)
- Asia Pacific Security
- Korean Peninsula
- Missile Defense
CO18012 | Japan: Real Driver Behind the Indo-Pacific
24 January, 2018
CO17208 | De-escalation on Korean Peninsula: The Why and How
03 November, 2017
CO17001 | The Rise of Trump and Its Global Implications - The Trump Doctrine Thus Far: Neither Rhyme Nor Reason
03 January, 2017
CO16285 | The Rise of Trump and Its Global Implications - A Trump Presidency: Valuable Lesson and Opportunity for ASEAN
22 November, 2016
CO15275 | Reciprocal Salami-Slicing in East Asia
18 December, 2015
- Harry H. Sa, "After the Moon-Kim Summit: A Time for Hope?", The Diplomat, 28 April 2018. Retrieved from https://thediplomat.com/2018/04/after-the-moon-kim-summit-a-time-for-hope/
- Ho, Shawn, and Harry Sa. “S Korea, Asean can forge an economic powerhouse.” Today, 23 May 2017. http://www.todayonline.com/commentary/s-korea-asean-can-forge-economic-powerhouse.
- Harry H. Sa, "Has Duterte Killed the U.S.-Philippine Alliance?", The National Interest, 21 September 2016.
- Harry H. Sa, "The Most Overlooked Story from North Korea’s Party Congress", The National Interest, 11 May 2016.
- Harry H. Sa, "Could THAAD Encourage Negotiations with North Korea", The Diplomat, 09 March 2016.
- Harry H. Sa, "How the US can play the missile defence card in Korea", TODAY, 08 July 2015.
Last updated on 28/09/2017