Certificate in Terrorism Studies (CTS)
MSc (Strategic Studies) students may opt for a specialized coursework track that leads to the conferment of a Certificate in Terrorism Studies from the School’s International Centre for Political Violence and Terrorism Research (ICPVTR).
Students opting for the CTS track must take 4 CTS courses or complete a dissertation on a terrorism-related topic and take 2 CTS courses.
List of CTS courses :
- S6005 The Analysis of Defence and Security Policies
- S6014 The Evolution of Strategic Thought
- S6019 Terrorism, Intelligence and Homeland Security
- S6028 Countering Religiously-Motivated Terrorism in Southeast Asia
- S6034 Jihadist Strategic Thought and Practice
- S6038 Conflicts in the Digital Age: Information and Cyber Warfare
- S6037 Selected Issues in Terrorism and Counterterrorism
- S6040 Intelligence in Peace and War
Last updated on 17/10/2018