The RSIS Alumni Association (RAA) was established with the purpose of creating a network among our global community of alumni. Our vision is to develop and maintain a strong community of RSIS alumni, promoting meaningful engagement among the alumni, the School and University and the current student body. As an association, we seek to:
1. Develop connections and encourage involvement among RSIS Alumni
2. Promote RSIS’s visions and objectives
3. Enrich alumni’s personal and professional connections through social events, networking opportunities, and professional connectivity
4. Extend our support to the student body by supplementing RSIS’s career services and resources through mentorship
5. Build partnerships and spread awareness about RAA through close ties with institutions, media, governmental bodies, and the private sector
The RSIS Alumni Association was launched on 22 August 2014 at the 11th RSIS Alumni Dinner at Intercontinental Hotel. Click here for the event photos and article.
The RSIS Alumni Association (Indonesia Chapter) was launched on 7 November 2014 in Jakarta. Click here for the event photos and article. RSIS Alumni based in Indonesia are welcome to connect with the RSIS Alumni Association (Indonesia) on Facebook.
Phillip Ee Kwang Yong
Adrian Phua Kia Wee
Vice-President (External Affairs)
Vice-President (Internal Affairs)
1st Secretary and Director of Public Relations
Director, Student & Career Support
Franco Joseph Raymond Silva
2nd Secretary, Director of Membership
Director of Events
Download our constitution here.
Last updated on 29/03/2017