When to Apply
To be considered, the online application and all required supporting documents must be submitted by 4pm (Singapore time) on 31 December (this includes references and the application fee payment).
Applications for the Warwick-NTU Double Masters Programme are open September-May. Information about the application process and admissions policy at Warwick University is available here. For information about the application process at RSIS please contact [email protected].
- A Bachelor’s degree with honours from a Singapore university or overseas equivalent
- Standardised Test Scores: test scores for TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System) must be submitted by all applicants except those with undergraduate degrees from universities where English was the medium of instruction. A TOEFL Test Score of minimum 600 (paper-based), 250 (computer-based) or 100 (internet-based) or a IELTS score of minimum 7.0. are required. Test dates must be within two years or less from the date of your application.
- A university letter stating that English was the medium of instruction must be provided by all candidates whose undergraduate degrees were taught entirely in English but in a non-English speaking country
- A provisional degree certificate or a university letter stating the expected graduation date is required for applicants who have not yet completed their undergraduate studies. The original degree certificate must be provided for verification at the point of matriculation, otherwise candidates will not be admitted to the masters programme
- A 2:1 UK degree (or overseas equivalent) in Political Science or a related subject for applicants to the NTU-Warwick Double Masters Programme
The Selection Committee will evaluate candidates’ past academic performance, TOEFL/IELTS scores, statement of purpose, essay on an issue of national/international importance, referee reports and work experience when making their decision.
Important Notes to Applicants
- If you are applying to more than one RSIS MSc programme, please submit all applications under the same application number and send us only one set of supporting documents for all programmes. Please ensure you have ranked the programmes you are applying for in your order of preference in the application form.
- Please read all instructions given carefully before completing the online application form. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Applicants to the MSc programmes are to submit their supporting documents as listed in Steps 1, 3 and 4 of the How to Apply page.
- Kindly send only clearly legible scanned photocopies of documents. Do not submit original documents. The School will not be responsible for the loss, damage or return of original documents submitted.
- Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application by the end of May.
Last updated on 07/12/2021