Following links control the content below
Rashaad Ali is a Research Analyst with the Malaysia Programme at the S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies (RSIS) of Nanyang Technological University (NTU). Before joining RSIS, Rashaad was the head editor at an e-commerce company where he managed the production of editorial content for the website. His research interests include ethnic politics, institutionalism and Malaysian public policy. Rashaad possesses a degree in Writing and International Studies from Monash University, and completed his MA in International Relations at the University of Nottingham.
Areas of Expertise
- Ethnic Politics
- Historical Institutionalism
- Malaysian Public Policy
CO17038 | RUU 355 Rallies: Gauging Support for Islamic Law in Malaysia
01 March, 2017
CO16292 | The Rise of Trump and Its Global Implications - TPP and Malaysia: New Reality, Missed Opportunity
01 December, 2016
CO16165 | Malaysian By-Elections: Najib’s Winning Ways
30 June, 2016
CO15274 | From ASEAN Chair to UN Security Council: Malaysian Foreign Policy in 2015
18 December, 2015
- Osman, Mohamed Nawab Mohamed, and Rashaad Ali. "Sarawak State Elections 2016: Revisiting Federalism in Malaysia," Journal of Current Southeast Asian Affairs, 36, 1, 29–50 (March 2017).
- Rashaad Ali, "KL atheist gathering stokes fire of religious intolerance", Today, 23 August 2017.
Rashaad Ali, "With new appointment for Hishammuddin, Najib moves closer to polls," Today, 21 April 2017.
- Rashaad Ali, "Sarawak elections: Curious case of the Chinese community," Today, 9 May 2016.
- Rashaad Ali, "The threat to UMNO posed by M’sia’s rising Islamophobia," Today, 19 April 2016.
Mohamed Nawab Mohamed Osman and Rashaad Ali, "New chapter opens in Malaysian politics, with more battles to come," Today, 7 March 2016
Last updated on 22/08/2017