RSIS is a leading research-intensive teaching institution in strategic and international affairs and a policy-oriented think tank in the Asia Pacific region.
Download the application form HERE.
Submit your applications via post or email:
Head of Administration, S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies, Nanyang Technological University, Block S4, Level B4, 50 Nanyang Avenue, Singapore 639798, Fax: +65 6794 0617 Email: [email protected]
Screening of applicants will begin immediately and application will close as soon as the positions are filled.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The successful applicant is expected to contribute significantly to the research agenda of CENS and may be expected to teach at the postgraduate level as well.
Areas of interest include but are not limited to:
- causes and early warning indicators of violent extremism
- counter-radicalisation strategies and policies
- global best practices in detainee rehabilitation
- identity politics and violent extremism
- the Internet and violent extremism
Demonstrated familiarity with the Southeast Asian theatre in particular will be considered as a plus point.
The successful candidate should possess a PhD in a relevant field or have substantial relevant working experience.
All applicants should submit a full CV, two (2) published articles or writing samples, three (3) reference letters, a cover letter specifying how your qualifications match the job description and a completed Application for Employment Form to the Head of Administration.
Centre for Non-Traditional Security (NTS) Studies is seeking qualified candidates to carry out research on:-
Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief (HADR)
The successful candidate is expected to play an active role in formulating and carrying out research projects, organising conferences, workshops and other outreach events, and completing institutional and administrative tasks relating to the HADR programme’s publication and outreach agendas.
Applicants should possess a Master degree with strong English academic writing skills, an effective speaker comfortable presenting to a diverse range of audiences, and have demonstrable experience and/or expertise in the field of humanitarian assistance, humanitarian technology and disaster relief in the Asia-Pacific. A willingness to work in a structured team environment with ambitious output commitments and firm deadlines is a must.
All applicants should submit a full CV, two (2) reference letters, two (2) writing samples, a cover letter specifying how your qualifications match the job description and our Application for Employment form to the Head of Administration.
The successful candidate will report to the Events Manager with the following responsibilities:-
- Provide administrative support for RSIS’ Events Unit
- Assume the role of Event Supervisor for events
- Organise and manage events with responsibilities for all administrative and logistical tasks including liaison with speakers and guests, flight and accommodation arrangements, vendors liaison and budget management
- Monitor the progress of event planning and execution
- Ensure the event administrative and operational requirements are met
- Ensure compliance with RSIS and NTU policies and regulations
- Recognised Diploma/Degree with minimum 3 years’ relevant experience
- Leadership ability to lead a support team
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Knowledge of GEBIZ system and ITQ/ITT process for procurement of goods and services is preferred
All applications should submit a detailed CV, a cover letter specifying how your qualifications match the job description and our Application for Employment Form to the Head of Administration.
The successful candidate will assist the Senior Finance Manager to administer the School’s procurement to ensure compliance with policies and regulations and, perform other activities within the Finance and Administration Departments.
- Liaise with requesting departments on procurement requirements
- Process tender/quotation documents, perform evaluation and issue purchase orders
- Process payments, billings and maintain fixed asset records
- Perform other finance and administration duties
- Diploma/Degree in Business Administration or its equivalent with at least 3 years’ relevant work experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in GEBIZ, MS Office and SAP preferred
Last updated on 23/03/2017